Sunday, August 21, 2011

If you were a flower....

This is the card I made to enter into a few challenges that are around this week, First I entered it into Fridays free image challenge over at Design2Delight where they give you a free image to use every week that you play. This weeks image was the flowers all in a row. How cute are they? Next I entered it into the color combo challenge over at Scrapmasters Paradise where the colors they chose for you to use this week are from the copic B52 which is a blueish hue. I didn't have this marker and really didn't have a marker real close so I masked the flowers and then used a sponge to stamp on the white card stock to give the appearance of the sky. I hope the color is okay. The next color was BV00 which is the purple flowers and the final shade they chose was RV00 which is a light pink. I didn't have the exact one but I did have a light pink that I used on the other flowers. The third challenge that I entered this in was at Picture Perfect Creations They also have a color combo challenge going on this week. Their colors are Crumb Cake which is a brownish tan and I used for the base of my card. Then they had Bravo Burgundy which I used for the center of the flowers. The third color is Blushing Bride which also is a light pink and used on the flowers. The final color they requested was an olive green which I used for the leaves. I hope my colors all match up close enough to what they all were requesting. Thanks for stopping by Yvonne

7 comments:

  1. Cute card! Thanks for playing with us at PPC and SPCC!

    Lori - SPCC Color Diva
    PPC DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is awesome. I love the way you did the sky, and the flowers really pop. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card!!!! Lovely flowers! Thanks for joining us at PPC.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job with the image! Thanks for playing at Designed 2 Delight!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a fabby clean and simple card. I love the rounded corners and how you colored the them. Thank you so much for joining us this week at PPC. Hope you will come back and join us. Your work is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete