Wednesday, June 22, 2011

6 Generations

This is a LO showing 6 generations of women in my family. Starting with my Great Grandmother and ending with my granddaughter. What I noticed that I hadn't noticed before is that we all have the same nose! Except for my granddaughter and she still has the baby nose so we will have to wait and see how that works out.  I wonder if this means we are a  'nosey' family! :) I had made this LO for Sketchy Thursdays but don't think I made it in time. But I got a LO done.

2 comments:

  1. Love this layout. It doesn't happen very often when you can get a 6 generation picture. You did a great job... Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, what a awesome LO.....I see you are in VA, so am I...I save and follow all VA blogs in hopes of having a get together one day....hope your weekend is fabby...stop by my blog for a visit if you have time!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete