Saturday, May 21, 2011

My Card for the More Than One Fold Challenge at Prairie Fairy Fridays


This is a graduation card that I made for my niece. The flaps fold in overlapping each other with the tabs securing the fold. The letters that I used are a mirror like silver so they didn't photograph very well. I also rolled up the 'gift' like a diploma. I have used this fold for birthdays and other celebrations. I have entered it into the http://prairiefairyfridays.blogspot.com/ #53 challenge 'More Than One Fold'. Although I don't think it is up to the rest of the cards I have seen. OMG they are so gorgeous. I am just beginning and am in complete amazement at what all you crafters out there can do. But I am learning a little at a time and hopefully I will catch up to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment